ISAAR 2021 organizing committee has made a decision to reduce the registration fees to maximize the attendance at the virtual event from worldwide,
To attend the ISAAR 2021, register online the website or fax(+82-2-6258-0327) to secretariat until August 13, 2021. Online registrations are strongly recommended. Participants are encouraged to register as early as possible to take advantage of discounted registration fee.
(before August 13, 2021)
(after August 13, 2021)
|Student (undergraduate students only)
- • For Fellow/Resident/Nurse/PhD students, please submit proof of status with registration form issued by organization
- • For Korean Participants, please use online registration system for Korean.
- • Access to all two days of contents
- • Networking opportunities
- • e-Poster Session
- • Virtual Exhibition
- • Access to all recorded sessions after the virtual event for up to 3 weeks
- Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. All payment must be in US dollar by bank transfer or credit card. Payment can be made by the following methods;
- • A copy of your receipt for the bank transfer must be sent by email.
- • All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
||Kookmin Bank (Suseoyeok Branch)
||1F, Rosedale B/D, 280, Gwangpyeong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06367, Korea
- • Payment by Credit card is available only through online registration.
- • All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- • Please note that AMEX credit card cannot be accepted on our online payment system.
Cancellation & Refund
- If you are unable to attend the symposium after registration, you must notify the ISAAR 2021 Secretariat in writing of your request
for a refund. Refunds will be made upon receipt of this written notice, less handling fee and bank service charge. Refunds will be processed after the symposium.
|Cancellation requests received on or before July 30, 2021
|Cancellation requests received on or before August 20, 2021
|Cancellation requests received after August 20, 2021